- Per person rates (in USD) applicable on 1 person.
- Tour Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The above Tour is not valid during national holidays, festivals, New Year, and Chinese New Years.
Explore the rural countryside and national attraction site of Tonle Bati. we will depart from Phnom Penh to Tonle Bati to visit the late-12th century temple of Jayavarman VII. This remarkable temple was built during the same period as Bayon and Angkor Thom in Siem Reap.From there, visit the laterite temple of Ta Prohm, also built by King Jayavarman VII (who ruled 1181 to 1201), on the site of a 6th century Khmer shrine. The main sanctuary consists of five chambers, each housing its own lingam.Then, visit Yeay Peau temple, named after King Ta Prohm's mother, located 150 metres (490 feet) north of Ta Prohm. Visit a silk weaving village before proceeding to Prasat Neang Khmao, home of the temple of the Black Virgin, which dates back to the 10th century.
From relaxed (low) to ones where you need to be fit to join in.Low
No surprises here. These tours/activities are those most anyone can do if they are fine with fairly flat walks and getting in and out of transport.Medium
Like to be active, even very active, but not pushed too far. This is the one for you.High
These tours/activities require you to be very fit. Probably not suitable for children.
Some tours or activities are a total immersion ... others offer just a taste of a different way of life. Below is how we\'ve classified things to help you make a selection.Low
Consider these tours or activities as unlikely to surprise. They will still give you fantastic insight into the destination and/or a great experience.Medium
You might find yourself on these tours/activities confronted by quite a different way of doing things to that you are familiar with. Think food, language, customs, religions, mode of transport. For the slightly more adventurous.High
Think things you probably wouldn\'t do on your own ...
Pick up and welcome at your hotel by our guide, depart from Phnom Penh to Tonle Bati. Visit the laterite temple of Ta Prohm built by King Jayavarman VII (ruled 1181 to 1201), on the site of a 6th century Khmer shrine.
The main sanctuary consists of five chambers with in each is a lingam. Then, visit Yeay Peau temple, named after King Ta Prohm's mother, located 150m north of Ta Prohm, visit a silk weaving village before proceeding to Prasat Neang Khmao.
Visit Prasat Neang Khmao, the temple of the Black Virgin (10th century). Return to Phnom Penh.
- Transport used: car
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee & sightseeing
- Cool water 1 bottle/pax on tour
- Meals as not mention in the program which cost will be 6 US$ to 8 US$ per person per each time
- Drink or beer by own account with cost about 1 US$ to 2.5 US$ per bottle of beer
- Other personal expense
- Require minimum of 8 days ahead of departure date with cancellation charge fees apply.
- Less than 4 days before the departure date / no show will result at 100% full charge.
- Under 2 years old is class as “INFANT” (ABSOLUTELY NO CHARGE)
- Over 2 years old is class as “CHILD” (CHARGE AS CHILD COSTS).
Please be ready at your hotel's lobby or guest house in 15 minutes before pick up time.